Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Research publications –
- “Determination of Infiltration Rate and Soil Indices using Double Ring Infiltrometer and Implementing it by GIS and RS for Selected Areas in Zaheerabad, India.” Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 9(30), August 2016.
- “Ground Water Quality Assesment Of Milli Watershed Area In Zaheerabad.” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 2(4), 2016, pp. 2630-3624.
- “Development of a spatial decision support system for Milli Watershed management in Zaheerabad that combines volunteered geographic information system with Cloud Mobile Data Collection.” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 2(9), 2016, pp. 6607-6612.
- “Sediment & Runoff Analysis of Milli Watershed Area in Zaheerabad.” International Journal of Emerging Engineering Research and Technology, 4(1), 2015, pp. 1-6.
- Morphometric Analysis of Milli Watershed Area in Zaheerabad, International Journal of Emerging Engineering Research and Technology, 3(2), 2015.
- Estimation of runoff and planning for location of recharge structures for sustainable water resources using RS and GIS: A case study on milli-watershed in Zaheerabad, In proceedings of the International conference on Emerging trends in water resources and environmental engineering, 30 March- 1 April, 2017, MVGR Engineering College, Vijayanagaram
- “PARTIAL REPLACEMENT OF SODIUM BENTONITE AND POLYMER BALLS IN CEMENT MORTAR” IJSR- International Journal of Scientific Research, Volume 4, Issue 5, May-2015, ISSN No 2277-8179.
- “PARTIAL REPLACEMENT OF SUGARCANE BAGASSE ASH IN CONCRETE AND ITS BEHAVIOUR IN AGGRESSIVE ENVIRONMENTS” (IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE) e-ISSN: 2278-1684, p-ISSN : 2320–334X PP 29-35).
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.