Striving for global recognition for excellence in Electronics and Communication Engineering Education, research and development, for the advancement of the society.
- Providing quality education to the students and enhancing their skills to make them globally competent Electronics and Communication Engineers.
- Providing state of the art laboratory and research facilities with opportunities to innovate, design, develop and implement new systems and processes.
- Interact with different industries to integrate R&D activities along with academic learning such that applying engineering solutions in response to the change requirement needs of the society and industry.
The primary goal of the department is to prepare the students for a successful professional career in the respective discipline. The curriculum is structured to provide each student with a sound background in Engineering science and a thorough foundation for the analysis and design of electronics, computer and digital systems.
Long term Goals
- Separate R&D centre.
- To encourage more faculty to take-up R&D and consultancy work.
- To collaborate with Global Universities / Industries
- Industrial Interaction Partnership cell.
- To have an Entrepreneurship cell for the department
Short term Goals
- Faculty development programs for staffs.
- More peer reviewed Journals publishing.
- Organizing International conference.
- Signing more MOU
Aiming at 100 % placements