We at Sreyas believe that the true potential of students cannot be realized through academics alone. The students are provided with opportunities for exploring and enhancing their talents in extra-curricular activities through Literary, Cultural and Sports clubs. This helps to promote social skills and core values that help students in their overall development.
The students are encouraged to participate in a host of activities such as youth festivals, technical competitions, which are organized and conducted by the student body. There is also student representation on various administrative committees like Hostel Governing Body, Canteen Committee, Course Monitoring, Discipline Committee etc. All Student committees function under the peripheral supervision of the faculty. Students, thus, get an opportunity to shoulder responsibility and understand the issues, challenges and compulsions of the administration of an organization, which provides for rich experiential learning.
- Digital Classrooms with latest teaching aids
- Qualified faculty from IITs, premier national and international universities
- Wi-Fi enabled campus, Air-Conditioned labs
- Seminars and workshops in all years
- R&D projects from reputed organizations
- Student clubs for curricular, environmental and social activities
- Hostel Accommodation and Transport facility available
- Student leadership initiatives
- Biometric attendance
- First differently abled & eco-friendly campus
- Placement cell
SREYAS encourages students to participate in curricular ,co-curricular and extra-curricular activities like
- Institutional Industrial Tour
- Social Welfare Programs -A visit to ”Orphanage” & Blood Donations
- Social Awareness Programs- A march for “GO GREEN”,”Tree Plantation” etc.
- Celebrations of freshers day / traditional day / national & religious festivals.
- College Facebook
- In house club activities
- Sports meet etc.