Striving for global recognition for excellence in Mechanical Engineering Education and research, for the advancement of the industry and society.
- Providing quality education to the students and enhancing their skills to make them globally sustainable Mechanical Engineers,
- Providing state of the art laboratory and research facilities to the students and faculty with opportunities to create, interpret, apply and disseminate practical knowledge.
- Interact with industry to integrate R&D activities along with academic learning to engineer in response to the change requirement, needs of the society and industry.
Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates shall apply the fundamental, advanced and contemporary knowledge of Mechanical and allied Engineering and technical skills to develop eco-friendly and energy efficient mechanical systems.
- Graduates will get employed and/or pursue higher studies/research.
- Graduates will have team spirit, good communication skills and ethics with lifelong learning attitude.