Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
|Name of the Faculty||Dr. A.C. UMAMAHESHWER RAO|
|Qualification||PhD from NITW|
|Education:||B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
M.Tech. (Materials Technology)
PhD (Materials Technology, Mechanical Engineering)
|Professional Qualification:||Has 6 years experience in Research
Has 3 years experience in teaching and administrative works
Associate editor in SreyasIJST
|Academics:||Emphasizes for academic activities not mere to teaching but in emphasizing for deep understanding of fundamental principles, development of creative ability to handle the challenges of Mechanical Engineering and the analytical ability to solve the problem which are multi-disciplinary in nature.
He acted as the resource person for various events such as for workshops and conferences.
He believe that it is his duty as a teacher to make students understand ‘how to learn the subject matter’ and not merely to deliver the class material.
|Publications:||He has coordinated 2 workshops at various levels. He has published many technical papers in National and International Journals and conferences
|International Conferences||International conferences
1. International Conference on Advances in Manufacturing and Materials Engineering, AMME, NITK, 2014, Influence of Cold Rolling and Annealing on the Tensile Properties of Aluminium 7075 Alloy .
2. International Colloquium on Materials, Manufacturing and Metrology, ICMMM 2014, August 8-9, 2014, IIT Madras, Chennai, India. Effect of Laser Surface Melting on Corrosion Behaviour of 7075 Aluminium Alloy.
3. 5th International and 26th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference AIMTDR 2014, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Guwahati, India. Improvement of Corrosion Resistance by Laser Surface Melting of 7075 Aluminum Alloy.
4. CFD Analysis on a Heat sink in Electronic Components, Proceedings of National Conference on Air Conditioning, Heat Transfer and Energy Conservation-2018
|International Journal Publication||1. Rao, A. C., Mondal, C., Tagore, G. R. N., & Singh, A. K. (2012). Effect of Roll Diameter and Modes of Rolling on Evolution of Texture in High Purity Aluminum. In Materials Science Forum (Vol. 702, pp. 987-990). Trans Tech Publications.
2. Rao, AC Umamaheshwer, et al. "Influence of Cold Rolling and Annealing on the Tensile Properties of Aluminum 7075 Alloy." Elesvier -Procedia Materials Sciences (2014): 86-95.
3. RAO, AC UMAMAHESHWER, et al. "Stress corrosion cracking behaviour of 7xxx aluminum alloys: A literature review." Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China 26.6 (2016): 1447-1471. (SCI Index)
4. Rao, AC Umamaheshwer, et al. "Influence of diode laser surface melting on microstructure and corrosion resistance of 7075 aluminium alloy." International Journal of Microstructure and Materials Properties 11.1-2 (2016): 85-104. (Scopus Index)
5. Effect of Graphite Coating on Microstructure and Corrosion Properties of High Power Diode Laser Surface Melting of 7075 Aluminum Alloy. Journal of Advances in Mechanical Engineering and Science, Vol. 4(1), 2018 pp. 45-54
6. Magnetic and Electronic Nanomaterial and its Applications - Mini Review. Sreyas International Journal of Scientists and Technocrats, Vol. 2 (2) 2018, pp. 26-37.
7. Powder metallurgy processing - A Review. Sreyas International Journal of Scientists and Technocrats, Vol. 2 (3) 2018, pp. 21 -25.
8. Shekar, S. Raja, and AC Umamaheshwer Rao. "Finite Element Analysis and Optimization of Hydraulic press."
9. Diaz, P. M., and AC Umamaheshwer Rao. "Algal Biodiesel Formulation encompassing Ultra-Sonication Extraction aiding Western Coastal Marine Micro-Algal Strains."
10. CFD Analysis on Electronic Heat Sink of Al and Cu Metals,M. Praveen Kumar, A. C. Uma Maheshwar Rao, International Journal of Research in Engineering, Science and Management Volume-1, Issue-10, October-2018 www.ijresm.com | ISSN (Online): 2581-5792
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.