- July 17, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
WorkShop On Internet of Things (IoT)
IEEE Sreyas Student Branch had conducted WorkShop on the Internet of Things (IOT) in association with The Innovate Invent Club on 16th and 17th of July, 2019.
The aim of the workshop is to offer face to face and Hands-on-Sessions to the students, which will help them to understand the theoretical as well as the practical aspects of the Innovative world.
A total of 105 students have participated in the Work Shop and they were provided with the required KITS to learn the following.
- Intro to IoT and to Libraries
- ESP 8266-arduino basic programming & connectivity
- Design a sample web page
- Create a local network which combines all the nodes.
- Controlling real time devices using HTTP functions
- MQTT Protocol for P to P connection of rasp pi to Node MCU
- STAR and MESH networking
- Industrial use of IOT and job opportunities
- Cloud integration of Node MCU