Admissions – Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Telangana with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects, or any other 10+2 level examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate as equivalent thereto. All the applicants should have attained a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 and in case of reserved category 45% marks is required.
The admission to the B.Tech.course, under “Category A” seats, is through a State-Level Entrance Test called “Engineering, Agricultural Sciences and Medical Common Entrance Test” (EAMCET), conducted by the Government of Telangana.
- 70% of the seats under “Category A” are filled by the Convener of EAMCET based on the rank secured in EAMCET and as per the rules of reservation in force.
- 30% of the seats under “Category B” are filled by the Management based on the guidelines issued by the Govt. of Telangana from time to time.
The Convener of ECET admits candidates at 2nd year of B.Tech (lateral entry), from the stream of Diploma Holders and B.Sc. Graduates with Mathematics as one of the subjects based on the rank secured in Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) to an extent of 20% of the sanctioned intake, on supernumerary basis.
- Fee: As applicable in case of B.Tech (4 Year course).
Admissions – Master of Technology [M.Tech]
An applicant for admission to M.Tech Course must have the following qualifications:
- B.Tech. of JNTU in the ECE or its equivalent for admission intoM.Tech EmbeddedSystems and DSCE, B.Tech Computer Science Engineering for M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering discipline and B.Tech of JNTU in Mechanical Engineeringor its equivalent for admission intoM.Tech-CAD/CAM. Similar qualifications recognized by JNTU as equivalent to B.Tech. and candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam (45% for reserved categories)
- Valid GATE Score obtained in the GATE Examination or rank secured in PGECET.
The admission to the M.Tech. course, under “Category A” seats, is through GATE Examination or a State-Level Entrance Test called “Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test” (PGECET), conducted by the Government of Telangana.
- 70% of the seats under “Category A” are filled by the Convener of PGECET based on the rank secured in GATE/ PGECET and as per the rules of reservation in force.
- Fees for “Category A” & “B” seats: Rs.57000/- per annum.
- 30% of the seats under “Category B” shall be open for admission following the guidelines issued by the Govt. of Telangana from time to time.