We Shape Those Who Shape The World
Training and Placement Cell in SREYAS plays a vital role and is becoming a key department of the institute. As there are large numbers of engineering colleges coming up in India, the competition for employment is increasing every day and the job of placement is becoming a challenging one. A full pledged placement cell is functioning in our college with a full time placement officer.
When you come to Sreyas Institute of Engineering & Technologies, it is the time to start looking at your future. Of course you will want to have a good time – but you will also want to make the most of your time at College. To start with, you will need to think about what exactly employers are going to expect from you as a graduate. The next step is to plan how to make sure you become the kind of graduate who will be absorbed by these employers.
Employability is the key focus at SREYAS and preparation for the world of work is embedded into the DNA of all our academic programs. Using leading industry and academic experts, we have created programs that focus on grooming students for successful careers. Many of our graduates take up leading roles in large multinational organizations, while others lead and develop their own companies. You can be secure in the knowledge that the SREYAS degrees are internationally recognized.
Placement Cell interacts with the reputed organizations all over the country for arranging campus interviews for the final year students. We make efforts to organize technical seminars, workshops, and corporate expectation sessions. Industry personnel are invited periodically to enrich the knowledge of our student community with the latest technological innovations and industry practices. We produce graduates who are well equipped to handle the working norms of the industry and commerce in the public and private sectors and helping every student to define his/her career interest through individual counseling through experts.
“All birds find shelter during a rain, but eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds”
— A.P.J Abdul Kalam
- To enhance the employability skills among the students to meet out the corporate expectations.
- To improve the industry – institute relationships
- To place all the students in the prospective IT and Core Companies.
- To enhance the student’s interest towards the entrepreneurship and business strategies.
- To provide world class training for the students through continuous training module
- To approach top multi-national companies for arranging the campus recruitment
- To counsel the students to improve their career exposure across the global.
- To produce the most competitive engineers to fit in all scenario of the job market.
- 468 No.of Students Placed in 2020-2021
- 411 No.of Students Placed in 2019-2020
- 413 No.of Students Placed in 2018-2019
- 302 No.of Students Placed in 2017-2018
- 238 No.of Students Placed in 2016-2017
- 193 No.of Students Placed in 2015-2016
- 103 No.of Students Placed in 2014-2015
|List of MoU’s
|CISCO NETWORKING ACADEMY
|MICROCHIP ACEDEMIC PROGRAMME REGIONAL TRAINIGN CENTER
|VALMIKI FOREIGN EDUCATION SERVICES
|COIGN CONSULTANTS LTD.
|NEED BASE SUPPORT AND TRAINING PROVIDERS
|COIGN Consultants Ltd.
|Ms JASMINE – Freelancer
|Mr SHARMA – Freelancer
IMPORTANT LINKS – Online practice Hyperlinks
- http://www.indicareer.com/sample-questions/cat-sample-questions/quantitative-ability-sample questions/quantitative-ability-sample-questions.html
Pre-Placement Training Modules-SIE
The long term Pre-Placement Training is provided to all 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year students from the beginning of their semester itself during their regular classes where 2 hours’ time is allotted for training in a week. During final year special placement training is provided for 2 weeks in semester vacations which help them to gain a confidence for the upcoming placements. The main purpose of the training is to impart skills such as aptitude, reasoning, technical and soft skills that would aid in the employability of the students. We are providing the training by the well qualified and experienced trainers who are in this sector since 10 years and have provided training in some of the top colleges of Telangana.
To bridges the gap between corporates requirements and student’s knowledge and skillsets. To guide and provide right module of training that meets the industry needs and improve their employability skills.
Benefits and Outcome
- Enhance and improve employable skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, employers, clients and customers, friends and family members.
- The opportunity to enhance organizational skills.
- Improve Personal and professional effectiveness.
- Increased efficiency and leadership skills to improve team results.
- Gaining the ability to recognize symptoms of stress and learning management strategies.
Training is mainly focused on discipline, grooming, career planning and building personality. As it is the first year of the college, students are given awareness about the job market right from the start so that they prepare accordingly at their own pace and potential. Basic behavioural etiquettes, eliminating negative thought, developing enriching habits, unlocking individual potentials and well versed communication is the aim of this program.
- Communication, Aptitude and Personality Training is imparted to the Students from 1styear onwards and is an on-going affair till the odd-semester of their final year.
- Training Module consists of the following
- Communication Skills
- Technical Aptitude
- General Aptitude
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Group Discussion
- Interview Skills
- Technical aptitude session consists of C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, Python, Networking, CATIA, ANSYS, .NET , PRO- E, AUTO CAD, PRO- STADD, Solid Works, PLC-SCADA, VLSI and DSP
- External Training Firms and Industry Professionals are also brought in exclusively to train during the Pre final Year & Final Year
The following training programs are offered to improve the employability skills during various stage of their Academic Learning:
- Aptitude problem solving skills
- Spoken English Course for mediocre and Telugu medium students
- Personality development (Leadership and Motivation Skills)
- Technical Training (Programming fundamentals – C and C++, Linux)
- Aptitude problem solving skills
- Analytical reasoning
- Logical and Verbal reasoning
- Puzzle solving skills
- Personality development and Group Discussion skills
- Technical Training (JAVA, CAD, QCAD, Pro-E, PHP & My SQL)
- Training on company question papers.
- Soft Skills Training (Creativity, Motivation, Leadership, Group dynamics and Body Language).
- Interview Skills and Mock Interview
- Aptitude Training (Analytical, Logical & Verbal reasoning skills)
- Technical Training (Programming fundamentals – J2EE, Hardware, Networking, Python ).
- Training on company question papers
- Weekly tests on company questions.
- Weekly Group discussions & Mock Interviews.
- Exclusive Pre-Placement Training – both General Aptitude and Technical Aptitude is carried out by External Training firms, Corporate Professionals, for final year students.- with a focus on the Corporates’ Selection Process during the Campus Hiring Visit
- Mock Tests on Company Specific Aptitude Question papers are carried out along with Mock Interviews. Based on such companies face-to-face- Technica & /HR – interviewing pattern.
“Arise, Awake and stop not until the goal is reached”
— Swami Vivekananda