To enhance the employability skills among the students to meet out the corporate expectations.
To facilitate and guide the students in achieving their goal career objectives
We Shape Those Who Shape The World
Training and Placement Cell in SREYAS plays a vital role and is becoming a key department of the institute. As there are large numbers of engineering colleges coming up in India, the competition for employment is increasing every day and the job of placement is becoming a challenging one. A full pledged placement cell is functioning in our college with a full time placement officer.
- To guide students in identifying their own skill sets and help them evaluate different career options.
- To train and equip students to become competent and employable.
- To assist students in job placements through Campus Interviews
- To liaise with industries for placement/training/internship/ Guest Lectures.
- No.of Students Placed in 2014-2015
- No.of Students Placed in 2015-2016
- No.of Students Placed in 2016-2017
Separate cell has been established with one full time placement officer
• Corporate recruitment data update
• Guide students to approach companies
• Survey on recruiters’ expectations from students
• Feedback from employers of past batches
• Alumni networking
• Organizes training sessions on aptitude and soft skill development
T & P Activites
Our Training and Placement Office is performing the following activities:
• Arranging in plant training for students
• Inviting various organizations for campus recruitment
• Training to suit various needs of industry
Pre-Placement Talk :
PPT provides an opportunity to the recruiting company and the students to interact with each other. The presentation by the company includes history, growth potential, future opportunities, and jobs available (content, compensation package, location, etc.). PPT also provides the company with an opportunity to recruit the students for summer training also.
Campus recruitment drives are undertaken by inviting companies to place the students at entry level positions. Placement assistance is provided industry & sector-wise as well as by functional area wise. For this purpose, the institute has an active placement cell which keeps continuous interaction with industry and business houses with a view to provide appropriate and timely career opportunities to its students.
Placement Activities In Detail:
For placement a large number of prospective employers are contacted during the year and efforts are made to invite those companies to visit our college and to conduct campus recruitment’s. The objective of the T&P Cell is to look for a 100% employment of all the students. The Cell is assisted by student placement coordinators who lead a team of placement representatives from various courses of study. The Training & placement Cell ensures and takes care to provide the best arrangements and hospitality for the visiting company’s officials.
The Training & Placement Cell provides all audio visual facilities for PowerPoint Presentations, written test, group discussion and interviews. It plays a vital key role in counseling and guiding the students for their Successful Career Placement which is a crucial interface between the stages of completion of academic program of the students and their entry into the suitable employment. This cell also coordinates various activities related to the career of the students along with the industrial training.
In addition to campus placements the T & P Cell organizes programs mock interviews, group discussions, case studies, etc. It also organizes the program like:
• Personality development
• Interpersonal & communication skills
• Career planning and career mapping
• Program on Latest technology