Dr. M. JAYA RAM, B.Tech., M.Tech., Ph.D.
He is a professor and the head of the CSE-Data Science Department at Sreyas Institute of Engineering and Technology in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
He graduated at B.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) from Bapatla Engineering College, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur in 2002.
He completed an M.Tech. from SIT, JNTUH in 2004.
He received a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Computer Science and Engineering in the area of Data Mining from Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, AP, in 2019.
He has 17 years of experience in teaching at various engineering colleges.
He has a number of publications in international and national journals, as well as papers presented at national and international conferences.
His expertise areas are Data Mining, Machine Learning, Compilers, Automata Theory, and Programming Languages.
- Pursuing a Post Graduate Diploma in AI & ML from NIT Warangal.
- Ph. D in Computer Science and Engineering (Data Mining) from Rayalaseema University, Kurnool, 2019.
- M. Tech. from SIT, JNTUH, Hyderabad, 2004.
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Bapatla Engineering College, ANU, 2002.
- Post Ph.D. have 2 years of teaching experience.
- 17 years of teaching experience in engineering subjects for undergraduate (B.Tech.) and post-graduate (M.Tech.) programs.
Research & Publications:
- 18 papers were published in national and international conferences and journals.
- Organize and participate in a number of Faculty Development Programs (FDPs)/Workshops/Seminars/Webinars.
- “SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR PREDICTING LOAN SCORING STRATIIGIES USING DEEPLEARNING TECHNIQUE FOR BANKING SYSTEM”- Australian Patent No.: 2021102594, Effective Date: 15 May 2021.
- “INTELLIGENT MOBILE AAPS: DETECT FACE, FINGER PRINT, VOICE THEN PROVIDE AGE, GENDER, COUNTRY NAME, FULL PROFILE WITH IMAGE”
Professional Societies Membership:
- CSI Life Member (00172490)
- Life Member of ISTE (56063)
- IAENG Membership (256283)
- Membership of AICTSD (Reg. No: AICTSD/Professor/13613)
- CSTA (Computer Science Teachers Association) ID: 198358000251
- Membership of ICSES (#8799)
- Professional Life Membership of I2OR (I2OR /2020/A-0127)
- Professional Membership of IFERP (PM05473826)
Strengths & Achievements
- Session Chair at 3rd International Conference on Smart and Intelligent Learning for Information Optimization-(CONSILIO – 2021)
- A Member TPCand Quality Reviewer in the “International Conference on Recent Trends in Communication & Intelligent Systems”
- National Committee Member for ICRCEST Conference
- Setting University question papers for CSE subjects
- Setting question papers for various subjects in CSE for autonomous engineering colleges
- Prepared scheme of evaluation for university exams OOP, WT, AJWT, AJP subjects
Administrative level achievements
- As a HODof CSE department (Total 5 years)
- JKC Coordinator
- Final year Project Coordinator
- NAAC work department in-charge
- Various college level committees in-charge