- December 9, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Academic
Organize One/Half Day activity on “National Pollution Control Day”.
The activity should focus on the following:
– To make participants aware about the many ways in which one can manage and control industrial disasters.
– Encouraging participants to be aware of how they can avoid pollution
caused due to industrial processes or human negligence.
– Raise awareness towards the cause of pollution, and remind participants about the different ways to reduce pollution.
- Activity can include
– Inviting expert from academia, social organisation to deliver talk or organise workshop.
– To recognize and reward innovative ideas for reducing pollution.
– Organizing Literary like debate, speech, essay, Performing/Visual art related activities like skit, painting to engage students.
- Use IIC Logo on Communication materials like Poster/Banner.
Institute should upload the complete training/activity on YouTube as an activity proof and provide the same link during report submission in the portal.
- Kindly submit PDF in Overall report of the activity option with minimum following things: Overall activity summary (Title of the event, objective of the event, Speakers Details, Participants details, max 5 photographs (for offline meeting) or screenshot (for online meeting) of the session, and key outcome of the activity. You may include Media Coverage, feedback received from the guest/participants.
- For dissemination & outreach of the session, share brief summary/report on social media platforms and tag MOE’s Innovation Cell.