Dr. S.Sai Satyanarayana Reddy, B.E, M.E., Ph.D
Message from Principal
Sreyas Institute of Engineering & Technology built on providing technical education to empower young talent through quality education and innovative engineering for society’s well being.
SREYAS looks at the current trends of technological advancements in the world and adopts accordingly. Our mission is to provide quality education with innovative methodology. Our organization creates a platform for the students in research, practical implementations with a well-developed infrastructure so that young talents meet the demands and challenges universally.
Our motto is to teach the holistic development of students with value-based education through human ethics. On behalf of our Management, faculty, I assure you that we will strive hard to get the best out of every student.
I wish the best of fortune, peace, and prosperity to all those who contribute to the noble task of spreading education and its manifest qualities, aims, and objectives.
- PhD in Computer science & Engineering, B.U.,2009
- M.E in Systems Information from BITS, Pilani,1992
- B.E in Civil from RIT, Shivaji University, 1990
Experience: 27 Years
6 years as the Principal, Professor in CSE of Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad,
10 years as a Professor in the CSE of Lakireddy Bali Reddy College of Engineering, Mylavaram,
8 Years as HOD of CSE and Associate professor at Vazir Sultan College of Engineering, Khammam.
3 years as a systems analyst at ISCOT, Hyderabad
- He is the Principal of Sreyas Institute of Engineering & Technology and Professor of CSE
- BOS Chairman for the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at SIET
- BOS member for K.U. in Computer Science & Engineering,Warangal
- He is Senior Member- IEEE, Fellow of IETE, Fellow of I.E., a Life Member of CSI, Life Member of ISTE, Member of ASEE and Member of GEDC and IFEES
Research, Projects, Publications:
- Publications: published more than 80 papers in International and National Journals and conferences.
- Google Scholar- citations: 139, h-index: 6,i10-index : 4
- Ph. D Guide: Guiding 6 PhD. Scholars at JNTUH & JNTUK
- Research projects: Completed two (50 Lakhs), Ongoing Three(1 Crore).
- Intellectual Property Rights, Multimedia Security Paradigms
- Editor: Advancements in Security and Privacy Initiatives for Multimedia Images
Countries visited for conferences and Presentations:
USA, CANADA, ITALY, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA, CHINA, ISRAEL, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, THAILAND, SRI LANKA, DUBAI, SPAIN, NETHERLANDS, IRELAND
Patents published: 5
Certified on: IBM Mainframes- DB2, RAD, RFT, Lotus notes, CISCO network CCNA,
Microsoft: Silver light, Azure, Hadoop Technologies, Matlab, NPTEL on OBE
Dell mac Data science, using python to access web data, The science of well being,
Python data structures, Programming for everybody, becoming challenge maker
- Received the “VIDYA RATNA” Award from the Economic for Health and Educational Growth, New Delhi, for “Excellence in Chosen field of activity.”
- Received “ASIA’S BEST RESEARCH AWARD” FromIMURE, Thailand, on “cognitive and Behavioral therapies for positional vertigo disorders.”
- Best Teacher Award in 2018, CBI, Hyderabad.