Dr. S. Sudhakar Reddy
Professor & Head, H & S Department
- Ph.D in 1991 Awarded from Astronomy Department, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- M. Sc (Physics) in 1978 first division with distinction, Science College, Osmania University, Hyderabad
Teaching Experience : Over 34 Years
- Worked as Lecturer in Physics at Sri Anantha Padmanabha Arts, Science and Commerce Degree College, Vikarabad, R.R. District, from 1979-1996
- Promoted as Reader (Associate Professor) from 1997 to 2005
- Head Department of Physics in same college from 2005-2012
- Retired as a principal from S.A.P College on 31-03-2013.
Research Publications: Journals
- A Review on Chemical and Physical Synthesis Methods of Nanomaterials-By Satyanarayana.T and Dr.S.Sudhakar Reddy. International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET) ISSN:9653; Volume 6 Issue I, January 2018 – ijraset.com
- Synthesis and characterization of Copper nanoparticles by chemical reduction Method – By Satyanarayana Thodeti 7 Dr.S.Sudhakar Reddy Research J.Science and Tech. 10(1): January-March, 2018-www.rjstonline.com
- Study On Synthesis Methods Of Cobalt Doped Tin Oxide (SnO2) Nanostructures – Satyanarayana Thodeti And Dr.S.Sudhakar Reddy- International Journal Of Recent Scientific Research, March 2018.(Accepted)
- Synthesis and Characterization of pbo nanoparticles by solution combustion method.
Research Publications: Paper Presented
Effect of Electro Jet on low latitude radio wave scintillations in Indian Journal of Radio & Space Physics Vol. 21, October 1992 pp.274-276.
State Best Teacher Award, awarded by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, India in the year 2010.