The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established at Sreyas Institute of Engineering & Technology, Nagole, Hyderabad on July 10, 2015 . The IQAC is located at Room AB-005 in the ground floor of AB Block. The Principal of SIET, Dr. Sai Satyanarayana Reddy is the Chairperson and Dr.J.Pandu Ranga Rao Senior Faculty from the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering is the Dean of the IQAC. The IQAC Committee includes all stakeholders of the Institute, i.e. students, alumni, all Department Heads also including the Examination & Evaluation, members of the Management, Administration and industry experts.
To ensure quality culture as the prime concern for the Higher Education Institutions through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To create a quality culture.
- To channelize the efforts and measures of the institution towards academic excellence.
- To become a potential vehicle for ushering in quality by working out intervention strategies to remove deficiencies and enhance quality.
In order to ensure quality sustenance and enhancement, IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programs.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programs for various sections of the society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in National and International.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality-related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programs/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
- To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
- To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision making to improve institutional functioning.
- To act as a change agent in the institution.
- To better internal communication.