Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
|Name of the Faculty||Mohammed Abdul Kalam|
|Professional Qualification||27 years|
|Subjects Handled:||Undergraduate: Water Resources Engineering I, Fluid Mechanics I, Water Resources Engineering II, Fluid Mechanics II, Ground Water Hydrology, Soil Mechanics, Disaster Mitigation and Management, Surveying I, Surveying II, Water and Waste Water Engineering, Advanced Environmental Engineering
Post Graduate: Ground Improvement Techniques, Railway Engineering
Labs Handled: Surveying, Fluid Mechanics, Transportation engineering
Areas of Interest: Research oriented works on Sustainable Water Resources
|Publications:||• “Determination of Infiltration Rate and Soil Indices using Double Ring Infiltrometer and Implementing it by GIS and RS for Selected Areas in Zaheerabad, India.” Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 9(30), August 2016.
• “Ground Water Quality Assesment Of Milli Watershed Area In Zaheerabad.” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 2(4), 2016, pp. 2630-3624.
• “Development of a spatial decision support system for Milli Watershed management in Zaheerabad that combines volunteered geographic information system with Cloud Mobile Data Collection.” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 2(9), 2016, pp. 6607-6612.
• “Sediment & Runoff Analysis of Milli Watershed Area in Zaheerabad.” International Journal of Emerging Engineering Research and Technology, 4(1), 2015, pp. 1-6.
• Morphometric Analysis of Milli Watershed Area in Zaheerabad, International Journal of Emerging Engineering Research and Technology, 3(2), 2015.
• Estimation of runoff and planning for location of recharge structures for sustainable water resources using RS and GIS: A case study on milli-watershed in Zaheerabad, In proceedings of the International conference on Emerging trends in water resources and environmental engineering, 30 March- 1 April, 2017, MVGR Engineering College, Vijayanagaram
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.