Dr. Mohammad Abdul Kalam
Professor & Head, Department of Civil Engineering
- Ph.D in Watershed Management using Geo-hydrology model from Gitam University of Visakhapatnam, , 2017.
- Postgraduate (Masters) Degree in Water Resources Engineering from Osmania University, Hyderabad, 2000.
- Undergraduate Degree in Civil Engineering from Osmaina University, 1991.
- Industry: Worked as Site Engineer for two years.
- Academics: 26 years of teaching experience for both B. E and M. E dealing subjects like Fluid Mechanics, Water Resources Engineering, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Transportation Engineering etc.
- Tech Guide – 10 PG Students were awarded under my guidance.
- Google Scholar: Citations – 96;
- Professor and HOD at Sreyas Institute of Engineering and Technology, affiliated to JNTUH.
- A member of ISPRS (International Society of Photogrametry and Remote Sensing )
Research, Projects & Publications:
- He has published more than 10 papers in International and National Journals and conferences in the area Remote Sensing and Watershed Management.
- Civil Engineering Department made a MOU with GHMC for third party Quality Assurance for two municipalities Rajender nagar and falakanama of worth 1cr Rupees