Dr. A C Umamaheshwer Rao
Assoc. Professor & Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Ph.D in Materials Technology from Mechanical Engineering Department, NIT Warangal, Warangal, 2017. His Thesis entitled “Influence of Thermo-Mechanical Treatment and Laser surface Modification on Corrosion Behaviour of 7075 Aluminum alloy”
- Postgraduate (Masters) Degree in Materials Technology from NIT Warangal, Warangal, 2012.
- Undergraduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Sri Indu College of Engineering and Technology Affiliated to JNTUH, 2009.
- Research: He has put up 6 years of research experience and 3 years of teaching and administrative experience. He has published many technical papers in National and International Journals and conferences. Further, is acting as associate editor for SREYASIJST and editor for various other Journals. He has reviewed many international Journals and conferences which includes Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, ACHT2018, Scientific.net, SREYASIJST
- Academics: 3 years of teaching experience for both B. Tech and M. Tech dealing subjects like Material Sciences, Materials characterization, Production Technology, Fatigue fracture analysis, Engineering Mechanics and Drawing.
- Project Guide: He has guided 15 UG students and 2 PG students.
- Google Scholar: Citations – 47; H –Index: 2; i10 Index: 1
- HOD and R&D Coordinator for Mechanical Department at Sreyas Institute of Engineering and Technology, affiliated to JNTUH.
- He is the Associate editor of Sreyas International Journal for Scientists and Technocrats.
Research, Projects & Publications:
- He has published 9 International and National Journals in the area of materials processing and advance manufacturing processes.
- He has attended various National and international conferences at various reputed universities like NIT’s and IIT’s.
- He has carried out his research work in associated with DMRL, NFTDC and ARCI.