B.E(ECE).,M.Tech(Communication Systems)., (Ph.D – OU).,MIEEE.,MISTE.,MIETE
Associate Professor & HoD, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: +91 – 9502251564
- Pursuing Ph.D from University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad. Telangana State from August-2018.
- M.Tech in Communication Systems from Aurora’s Engineering College, Bhongir, Affiliated to JNTUH , Hyderabad ( 2006-08)
- B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad, affiliated to OSMANIA University, Hyderabad (2000-2004).
- 14 years of experience.
- 12 years of teaching experience for both UG and PG. Taught Communication Engineering subjects like Probability Theory and Stochastic Process, Analog Communications, Digital Communications, Microwave Engineering, Optical Communications, Telecommunications and Switching Networks, and Satellite Communications.
- 2 years industrial experience with Ushodaya Enterprises Pvt. Ltd., (ETV Broadcasting) Hyderabad from June’2004 till August’2006
- Associate Professor & Head of the Department – Electronics and Communication Engineering, at SREYAS Institute of Engineering and Technology, affiliated to JNTUH.
- Member of IEEE ( ( Membership ID: 94939429)
- Life Member – ISTE (LM -78801, Year: 2011)
- Life Member – IETE (LM – 227375, Year: 2011)
Research, Projects & Publications
- Published 8 papers in National and International Conferences and Journals.
- Organized and Attended several Faculty Development Programs (FDPs) / Workshops / Seminars.
- Organized and Attended a one-week FDP on “Reconfigurable Antennas and Microwave Devices” in Association with E & ICT Academy, NIT-Warangal (12-09-2017 to 17-09-2017).
- Delivered Guest lectures / Expert lectures on “Probability Theory And Stochastic Processes, Analog and Digital Communications, Information Theory and Coding Techniques” at Guru Nanak Institute of Technology(GNIT), Hyderabad Institute of Technology and Management (HITAM), Hyderabad., And various engineering colleges across India.
- Taught “Communication Engineering” subjects for competitive exams like GATE & ESE at various Institutes in India.
- Acted as Judge for various National Level Technical Fests.
- Reviewed Chapter 1 of book titled “Probability theory and Random Processes” by Dr P Ramesh Babu, Published by McGraw-Hill Education (India) Pvt Ltd.
- Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs)
- AI & ML Application in Wireless sensor networks
- Advanced Electronic Communication Systems