Dr. N. Murali Krishna
Head and Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Ph.D in IMAGE PROCESSING & PATTERN RECOGNITION in the faculty of ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING from JNTUH, Hyderabad, Telangana State., in OCT-2017.
- Postgraduate (M.Tech) Degree in DIGITAL SIGNALS & COMPUTER ELECTRONICS (DS&CE) from JNTU, HYDERABAD in AUG-2006.
- Undergraduate Degree (B.E) in ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING from GULBARGA University in DEC-1991.
- Having 25 years of experience in academics
- Worked for 8 years in Intermediate Vocational courses in the post of Junior Lecturer.
- 17 years of teaching experience for both B. Tech and M. Tech dealing subjects like EDC, Analog Communications, Digital Communications, Optical Communications, Satellite Communications, Microwave Engineering etc…
- Head of The Department at Sreyas Institute of Engineering and Technology, affiliated to JNTUH.
- Director of IQAC (Additional Charge) at Sreyas Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- Editorial member of Sreyas International Journal for Scientists and Technocrats.
- A member of AIENG, IRED.
Research, Projects & Publications:
- Published Papers in International and National Journals and conferences in the area of Image Processing and Pattern Recognition.