- Recognition by Accreditation bodies for association with a professional organization
- Grant of Free nominee membership to three faculty members with voting rights & log-in privilege on CSI knowledge portal
- Access to CSI knowledge portal and distinguished speaker list and eligibility for volunteering to be a speaker
- Eligibility to apply for assistance to attend International conferences
- Concessional rates for CSI Conferences and Tutorials for nominees
- Eligibility to publish articles in CSI communications and Transactions for nominees
- Reciprocal membership of BCS, ACS and subsidized product offerings by them
- Benefits available through CSI-IFIP, C-DAC, PMI & Microsoft collaboration
- Eligibility for nomination of best Student Branch award
- Additional 4 copies of CSI Communications to the institution & log-in privilege to the students on CSI knowledge portal with access to distinguished speaker list
- Attachment to a Regional Student coordinator & National Student coordinator for assistance with resource persons for various events and chapter support to organize seminars / workshops / tutorials / competitions / Expo
- Invitation for all Regional/State/National student conventions/conferences and competitions
- Concessional rates for CSI Conferences and Tutorials for student members
- Opportunity for students to interact with Industry professionals and chalk out a career path
- Eligibility to publish articles in CSI communications and journal for student members
- Eligibility to be nominated for the best Student paper in CSI communications
- Eligibility for CSI funded minor projects (for College Students)
- CSI Certification and Training programs at discounted rates for students
- Permission to conduct events under CSI Banner
IEEE students Chapter
IEEE students Chapters exist in nearly every corner of the world. The network of more than 560 worldwide chapters is an integral part of the membership experience offering leadership, a forum to find solutions to problems, professional development, and career advancement opportunities for both professionals and students. Membership in an IEEE Student Chapter is free and establishes the direct link between the classroom and the conference room.
Student Chapters receive opportunities to meet with industry leaders, participate in professional development programs and develop contacts for internships and future career opportunities.
The International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
Our institute faculty members are members of IAENG- International Association of Engineers.
IAENG is a non-profit international association for the engineers and the computer scientists. IAENG was founded by a group of engineers and computer scientists in 1968, originally as a private club network for its founding members. Later, with the efforts from its members, IAENG zmembership became open to all the members in the engineering and computer science community. Nowadays, the IAENG members include research center heads, faculty deans, department heads, professors, research scientists/engineers, experienced software development directors and engineers, and university postgraduate and undergraduate students etc., from over one hundred different countries.
Our goals are to promote the co-operation between the professionals in various fields of the engineering and to cultivate an environment for the advance and development of the technology. Our objective includes:
- Promoting the interactions between the engineers;
- Advancing the application of engineering techniques from the academics to the industry;
- Facilitating the exchange of information and ideas among the engineers and scientists freely.
Our institution is authorized test centre of TCS-ION to conduct all the online examination in our college premises.
The iON Digital Assessment Solution allows you to conduct large scale assessments digitally, shortening the exam cycle from ten months to one month.
The iON Digital Assessment Solution provides end-to-end services to configure and schedule examinations. This include creating online and offline assessments, configuring attendance and hall tickets, creating drives, managing exam slots, and assigning test center to candidates. The solution also helps manage the distribution of question papers and the evaluation and results management processes.
|YEAR||COMPANY NAME||TRAINING PROVIDED ON|
|2018-19||NEEMii Technology Private Limited||Project Based Learning|
|DingTalk (by Head Next)||Outsourcing(Campus Innovation)|
|Reference Globe||Interview Based Training|
|2017-18||CV CORP||Out Sourcing|
|Oracle||Project Based Learning|
|CISCO||Networking and CLA (C-language Associate), PCAP (Python Certified Associate in Programming)|
|COIGN||Psychometric Test, Resume Building, SWOT analysis|
|2016-17||INFOGREX Technologies Private Limited||Training and development on emerging technologies|
|Sell Globally Info Tech||Data mining|
|Apex Technology Systems Inc Company||Web Applications|
|ICTs Information & Communication Technology||Cloud Computing|
|Sai PathamWebtech LLP||Cloud Computing|
|Cognos IT Solutions||Data mining|
|Sri Steves Software Solutions||Network Security|
|Arunodaya Electro Power Technology Pvt Ltd||Embedded systems|
|Karani Info Tech Pvt Ltd||Data Warehousing|