Dr. Shaik Abdul Nabi
He is working as Professor and the Head of the Dept. of CSE, Sreyas Institute Of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad, TS, India.
He graduated in B.E (Computer Science and Engineering ) from MJCET, Osmania University, Hyderabad in 1998.
He completed M.Tech. from JNTUH College of Engineering in 2003.
He received Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Computer Science and Engineering in the area of Web Mining from AcharyaNagarjuna University, Guntur, AP in 2014.
He is a certified professional by Microsoft (MCSD).
He is having 20 years of Teaching Experience in various Engineering Colleges.
He has published various publications in International / National Journals and also presented papers in National / International conferences.
His expertise areas are Data warehousing and Data Mining, Data Structures & UNIX Networking Programming, Cloud Computing and Mobile Computing.
Professor & Head, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering (Web Mining) from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, 2014.
- Postgraduate (M.Tech.) from JNTUH College of Engineering, 2003.
- BE Computer Science and Engineering from Osmania University, 1998.
- Certified Professional by Microsoft (MCSD).
- Post Ph.D having 6+ years of teaching experience.
- 20 years of teaching experience in engineering subjects for UG (B.Tech), PG (M.Tech) Courses.
- International / National Publications Published : 25
- International / National Conferences Presented : 13
- Google Scholar: Citations – 32 ; H Index – 3 ; i10 Index – 1
Strengths & Achievements:
- Excellent People Management Skills.
- Having more than 17years experience as Administrator.
- Proficient at guiding IEEE projects for UG and PG Students.
- Experienced in establishing well-equipped Laboratories.
- Reviewer for FLAT Textbook in Pearson Education.
- Reviewer for International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT).
- Reviewer for BIOHOUSE Publishing Group Inc (US).
- Session chair for Golden Jubilee celebrations of CSI Student Convention 2014.