- July 17, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
Workshop On Internet of Things:
The aim of the workshop is to offer face to face and Hands-on-Sessions to the students, which will help them to understand the theoretical as well as the practical aspects of the Innovative world.
A total of 105 students have participated in the Work Shop and they were provided with the required KITS to learn the following.
- Intro to IoT and to Libraries
- ESP 8266-Arduino basic programming & connectivity
- Design a sample web page
- Create a local network that combines all the nodes.
- Controlling real-time devices using HTTP functions
- MQTT Protocol for P to P connection of rasp pi to Node MCU
- STAR and MESH networking
- Industrial use of IoT and job opportunities
- Cloud integration of Node MCU